work at st mark’s church
You may have noticed some changes at St Mark’s church …
What’s been happening
- Patching the driveway in 2018 meant that we could install railings and disabled parking right outside the main door.
- Access into the toilet lobby & the lounge area for people with limited mobility is now in place.
- Our unisex toilets were completely modernised and upgraded to include baby-changing facilities plus a large, bright and airy, disabled toilet. (December 2018-February 2019) They’re lovely … do come and see!
- Banners and our St Mark’s Lion flag have made the church more noticeable.
- White stones now spell out ST MARKS on the roadside bank in front of the church. (March 2018)
- Our thanks go to EVERYONE – volunteers & donors – but especially to Stephen Capps, who has worked tirelessly. You have all made this truly amazing transformation possible!